- Spring 2017 Guest Lecturer University of San Diego, San Diego, CA. Undergraduate Seminar.
- Fall 2016 Guest Lecturer New York University, Manhattan, NY. Environmental Regulation.
- Fall 2016 Guest Lecturer American University, Washington DC. Marine Mammal Biology.
- Fall 2012 Teaching Assistant University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA. Environmental Issues: Natural Sciences.
- Summer 2012 Teaching Assistant University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA. Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation Summer Course, Marine Biodiversity, Conservation, and Global Change.
- 2011-2012 Teaching Fellow Lincoln High School, San Diego Unified School District. Developed curriculum and assisted with the instruction of two AP Environmental Science courses weekly throughout the school year through the NSF GK-12 program to enrich STEM education. Lesson plans and materials can be found here.
- 2007- 2008 Volunteer Teacher Gompers Charter Middle School, San Diego, CA. Assisted with the instruction of Earth Science classes.
- 2006-2007 Assistant Instructor & Laboratory Technician Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Biology. Managed the teaching laboratory and assisted with the planning and instruction of student lessons.